Friday, November 11, 2011

"I know, their innocent little minds! Let's do our best to corrupt them!"

"She has the personality of a whelk."

"I predict a whine-athon."

"I wanted SPIT!"

"You're such a whorebag!"

"*sings*You're playing with fiiiiiiire..."
"No I'm not it's not physically possible!"

"What are you doing, you're not a dinosaur!"

"BADOING... I'm bouncing off you!"

"I wish I wasn't such a vagina..."

"I want to see the YUM dog!"

"Jabby jabby hearty hearty!"

"I never thought there was a colour that matched hypothermia!"

"That would be because "comebacks" and ":(" are really good friends and just want to be together?"

"...imagine the statement for referal "beat sum1 up well bad wiv ma mafs txt bk""

*conversation pauses*
"Where you just staring at him?"
"Yep."
"Me too."

"I refuse to go to prison for public sex. I'm not even guilty!"

"Bless your little Gaga heart!"

"This is so stressful. All I want to do is learn about triangles."

"I USED TO CHEW HIS VIDEOS WHEN I WAS A WEE LASSS"

"its thickys birthday
YAAAAAAAAAAY"
"YAYAYAYAYAY
LET'S GIVE HIM A BIRTHDAY SURPRISE!
the surprise is
HIS SOULMATE IS RIMMY!"
"YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY THAT'S THE BEST GIFT EVER!"
"HE'LL BE SO PLEASED!"
"HE WILL :D:D
WHAT A BRILLIANT DAY IT WILL BE"
"all shall REJOICE!
and Rimky shall live happily ever after ♥♥
I shall plan their wedding
thicky will dress in a large, white dress with mechanical wasps (too hard for butterflies)
and Rimmy will wear pajamas."
"I just lopled."
"I think I may go in wedding planning as a profession :')"
"YOU SHOULD :D:D"
"damn, I am saving this conversation for future reference!
so when Rimky finally tie the knot, I can say a proud "IT WAS US! WE THOUGHT OF IT!""
"we can proudly raise our hands skyward and recieve the applause of the world!"

"Everyday's one big orgasm with you."

No comments:

Post a Comment