Saturday, December 31, 2011

"I did actually try to say 'HHHHHHHHHH'. that's how cool I am. (Let's ignore the part where I also failed)"

"BRB. Crawling under this rock."

"im not allowed to cook... i burned salad. true story."

"hmmmm~ another slave? i suppose i can take you. just be glad i pay in brownies..."

"My new favorite word: haboob"

"That reminds me of flan"

"KAYLA IS A NINJA. MAYBE SHE'S STEALING OUR CAKE!!"

"MEI IF YOU WERE NORMAL, THEN SO WOULD CHARLIE SHEEN."

"Yeah little boy Uterus... He is our pride and joy.
He will be a pimp just like me ;)"

"Didn't my swagger give it away? I drink beer, swear like a sailor, whistle at women as they walk by, play hockey and have a firm buttocks that the ladies just can't resist."

"Don't be like me and get stuck with 20 kids, a mistress, and a stalker who's cheating on her uninterested boyfriend.
It won't work out in the end.
True story. "

"Only a few bite and you might get licked by the occasional person, but otherwise, we're totally normal. :sean:

"Well mei, when a donkey and a dragon love each other very much they have special dragon and donkey hugs."

"OMG YES
BECAUS THEYRE DOGS
BECAUSE
AND I USED A CAT SOUND"

No comments:

Post a Comment