Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Song -- Adrenalin

Streak ruby tears
Down my body
Drown my fears
In your misery
Adrenalin pumps
As you push, push
My chest bumps
On the tarmac

My heart stops --
And you hear the, hear the silence
One last scream
One last tear cried, then
Flatlining
And you're the train wreck
Throw yourself off my cliff
This is only soundcheck

Let's make it tragic
Fit for the screen
I'll die in white
So my blood is seen
Shot down
By my enemies
Screaming power
Sweet melodies

You're my drug
And I need my hit
Torture me
I wanna feel it
Whip my back
My every limb
Just make sure that
I get the adrenalin

I breath heavy, now
Gasps and pants
There's no time left
No time for ransoms or demands
Drag my body
Into the street
Leave me there
Make sure my lover finds me

Let me die in white
I want my blood to be seen
Write my name on the wall
In scarlet, please
Shot down
It's so tragic, now leave
Let the whole world know
What love means to me
Spit on my face
Film it so everyone sees
How the rich die
Make sure that I
Get the adrenalin

Adrenalin

Adrenalin, -alin, -alin

Oh!

Let me die in white
It's so innocent
Blood on the walls
Make me feel
Make me feel
Let the whole world know how I died
Whip my back
My every limb
Just make I get
The adrenalin

No comments:

Post a Comment