Sunday, December 13, 2009

Rose's song 2

I'm sorry sir but could you help me out
I'm looking for a guy who's never about
He's got cold silver eyes
And a devil's smirk
I think I died when he took off his shirt

But he's a monster
He'll only eat me up
If he could be mine
I wouldn't care what he took
I just want to get lost in those
Perfect silver eyes
At least I think I tried

I apologize but could you
Help me please miss?
I tried to cast a spell
Oh he that I missed
He's got the palest blonde hair
And cherry red lips
Could you just spare a minute

He might be a monster
But I'm calling his bluff
He should be mine
I don't care what he took
I just want to get lost in those
Perfect silver eyes
I don't care if he tried

I don't want him to change
His dirty habits
I don't want to be to exchange
Him for a habit
I'd rather watch one million years
Than ever give up...

Because he might be a monster
I might call his bluff
but I'm caught
Writing romantic fluff
About how I got so, so lost
In those
Perfect
Silver eyes
I didn't have to try

No comments:

Post a Comment