Monday, December 14, 2009

Song -- Slink

Scream my name
I was born with glitter in my veins
And it's spilling
Down my chin
Grit my teeth
Could you say irony?
Because all I want kills me

Stretch my wings
Sunbathing
But boy, you're only a fling
Darling could you tell me
What I'm feeling.

Don't call this love
Because I don't think
Falling's right, you just seem to slink
Into my thoughts
While I'm coming.

Scratches mark
My pale arms
Could you do it again?
Because it's pleasure, this pain
Mirror ball
I'm off the wall
All those bodies pressed
Closer to mine

Don't call this love
Because I don't think
Falling's right, you just seem to slink
Into my lucid thoughts
While I'm coming

Scream

Don't call it love
Just name it bliss
I'm delirious
I'll say whatever you like
Just so you're inside

Guitar

No comments:

Post a Comment